Sunday, February 7, 2010

YOU interviewed-Jon Lindsay




1. Where do you live?

I was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  I currently reside in San Francisco, California, where it's OK to take a leak anywhere you feel fit.

2. How old are you?

I was born on December 31, 1982, around the same time that "E.T." was in theaters.  I have been alive for 26 years, my proudest achievement thus far.

3. How long have you been skateboarding?

I started skateboarding when I was about 10.  Like many skateboarders, I suffer from B.B.S., "Big Brother Syndrome."  

4. What are some of your favorite companies?

"Reese's", they make Reese's Pieces, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  "Arrogant Bastard," they make beer.  Top Skateboard Co.'s, "Traffic Skateboards,"  Jahmal William's, "Hopps," and "Tail-Devils," they give you that little bit of extra flare!  Ollie Pop?  Are they still making chewing gum?

5. List your top 5 skateboarders.

Matt Bollis, Brendan Conelley, Ricky Oyola, Bobby Puleo, Bart Simpson

6. What are your 3 favorite tricks?

Pushing, Ollie, No-comply

7. What's your favorite skate spot?

San Francisco Hills, Skating at night in Tokyo, Japan

8. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?

Retire from unemployment, travel and skateboard for as long as I can

9. What's your favorite place you've traveled to before?

Vietnam.  I was there a year and a half ago for two weeks.  I ate delicious food, drank copius amounts of fruit juice, and had ice cream every night.  Even had my wallet pick-pocketed a couple of times.  I highly recommend it!

10. If you could go anywhere, where would you go and who would you bring
with?

I would go to the "Forest Moon of Endor," home of the Ewoks with all my friends and we would throw a huge party up in the trees like they do in the movie.