Monday, March 22, 2010

YOU interviewed-Kenny Koechert















Where do you live? The small town of North Branch, 45 minutes north of the cities.

How old are you? 18 just turned

How long have you been skateboarding? 6 years now

What are some of your favorite companies? I've been getting hooked onto Nike SB and Real, but I've always loved the classic companies: Vans, Santa Cruz, etc.

List your top 5 skateboarders. Hard to pick just 5 but, I like Austyn Gilette, Nick Trapasso, Everyone on Real, Everyone in Boondoggle, and Dakota Beaver (hometown brotheran)

What are your 3 favorite tricks? 360 shuvs, nollie flip, back smith

What's your favorite skate spot? The cover 5 is a fun and non-threatening place to get lines.

If you had a million dollars what would you do with it? First, buy an MK1, then spend at least half at thrift stores, then I'd like to say save the other half, maybe donate some but we'll see if I ever encounter a million dollars.

What's your favorite place you've travelled to before? Portland, Oregon. Such an awesome city.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go and who would you bring with? Anywhere? I guess someplace like the moon...you could get mad quad flips up there. As for who I would take, I guess I'd take everyone that wanted to come with.